Thursday, September 18, 2003

NEKKI RAM DEMANDS PRESIDENT TANWEER TO RESIGN

Dear Members
I Nekki Ram demand president tanweerShah to resign because he is a very stupid president. He does not have any time to spare for the community rather then drive taxi all the time.  Mostly the voters choose him because they were Ahle-Tasheih.  These people have never even had any concern for the PAK COmmunity, they themselves form their own community and the president there is Mr. Karfu, who holds meetings at his house and i have also attended them sometime.  Now when i anounce for my own group, Mr. Karfu will be vice president in my group.  This is because all the good things i am trying to do for the community, tanweerShah is trying to stop me.  He has also put Imran Lohar and JeeraBlade behind my back.  These 2 people are his personal friends.  I had to go to Japan to get new cars for my Bussiness and i was refused by the embassy for the Japanese Visa.  Now i am waiting for  NZ Citizenship and will go to Japan after my citizenship.  My brother Imran had done lots of fraud with public in auckland and so he is now living in australia, this is why i have fully  stoped all my relations with him.  FOr the sake of my community i am willing to do anything because my name NekkiRam and i am only born for good things and serve other people.  From today onwards i have also stoped going to bannerman ave / western Springs.  I had thought of all those people as my friends but they are my enemy's.  When Gulsharma's[mooothi's] mother arrived in NZ i had got him a flat next to my house and went to income support and got his benefit running, then i got a permit done for him in Alert taxi's and now he is against me. Shame on him (Bhagwaan ehnoo kadee maaff nahe karegaa), he doesnt know what mistake he has made by chosing this way for his path against me.  Other then this there have been 2 new pakistani's who i am helping with their cases and because of them i am very busy.  I have lodged the refugee applications for 2 people. One is under category Ahmedi (Marzai) and other is in (Ahle-Tasheih).  In the second case Mr. Karfu helped me alot because he himself became shiya from suni and has great knowledge about this.  Mr. karfu also gave me advice for standing up in next election as president.  President tanweerShah is selling of all his things and going back to pakistan for good.  This is good opertunity for him to have re-elections done. This is all i request to the community to get ready  for new elections and vote's.
NEKKI RAM ZINDABAD
   COMMUNITY  LEADERS MURDABAD
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

No comments: