Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Allah knows my job.U dont have to MASOOD JEE

Allah knows my job, What I am doing,where and why? U dont have to I am spending my personal money I can spend it any where any time for any reason, But i will make this statement in front of Allah that I have no difference in Nwfp or Kashmir both are in pak both our brothers and sisters. My cousin missing in Kashmir but I never gone and search for him for me the most important thing were those kids from Kashmir,Balakot,Alai,Batgram,Shangla who were admit in the hospiatl of Mansehra,Abbotabad complex,Pindi,or Peshawar, I found several people from Kashmir who were overlifted by GOP to NWFP and Pindi and are here in Hospitals,  those homeless people who still sleep out in minus degrees. I helped them whatever I could. PANZ dont have to as they are a volunteer ORGANIZATION NOT A GOVT AGENCY? WHAT EVER PANZ DO ITS THEIR GOODNESS THEY ARE NOT BOUND FOR THAT, BUT IF THEY DO ITS GOOD ALLAH WILL REWARD THEM. BUT IF PEOPLE LIKE YOU THERE WHO JUST KNOWS CRITISIZEM THEN PANZ WILL NEVER GET A CHANCE OR THOSE WHO ARE DOING SOME JOB WILL GO BACK. COMEON GROWUP COME WITH SOME POSITIVE SUGGESTION OR SHOW YOUR PLAN? SO WE CAN ADD THAT IN THE PROJECT??????? DO YOU???????I DO NOT THINK SO...IF YOU CAN'T HELP THAN DO NOT STOP US FROM WHAT WE CAN DO FOR THE HAPPYNESS OF VICTOMS AND ALLAH.
If you are masdoos,or Grumpy? I think first of all you should not hide your I.D If you are a man come in front? Show your self than talk.
Panz G.S used 2 Id,s 1.... Panz 2005   and no 2.........panz20051
 
Reason: Panz2005 is official I.d can be used by any cabinet member or Panz office member.
 
Panz 20051: Its my personal I.D I use it for my personal statements.
 
Hope it will clarify your first question.
 
2. My contact address in Pak: You do not need to tell your uncle in Peshawar, As Peshawar is too far from Affected aereas, looks like you reading local papers for informations you should visit the aereas and than you will know that how many Districts affected in NWFP and Kashmir. I DID WORKED WITH INTERNATIONAL AGENCIES AND I KNOW THEIR FIGURES, THE ACTION AID IS AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION WORKING FOR FREE IN YOUR AEREAS GO TO THEIR WEBSITE AND CHECK? THEY ARE WORKING IN THOSE AEREAS WHAT I AM SAYING IS NOT FROM LOCAL PAPRES ITS FROM THE FIGURES OF THE INTERNATION ORGANISATION, ALSO UN? DO YOU HAVE ANY REFERENCE OF ANY UN NEWS OF ANY DEATHS IN NWFP OR KASHMIR? MORE THAN 4 DISTRICTS AFFECTED IN NWFP, THESE AEREAS INCLUDE FROM BALAKOT TO MANSEHRA, FROM MANSEHRA TO BATGRAM FROM BATGRAM TO THAKOT FROM THAKOT TO ALAI FROM ALAI TO BISHAM FROM BISHAM TO ALPURI FROM ALPURI TO SHANGLA AND THAN NORTHERN AEREAS OF BALAKOT THE AEREAS I MENTIONED ARE CITIES NOT VILLAGES? 1200 VILLAGES AFFECTED IN NWFP ONLY, 4.MILLION PEOPLE ARE AFFECTED IN NWFP ONLY. 78THOUSAND DEATHS. 95000INJURED.
 
THE DAMAGE IN KASHMIR VERY BIG ITSELF... PAK ARMY LOST 16000 YOUNG SIPAHEES OF NATION IN KASHMIR,ABOUT 2.7 MILLION AFFECTED, 800 VILLAGES, BEAUTIFUL CITIES, WADIES LIKE NEELUM AND JHELUM, THE GREAT CITY OF MUZAFFAR ABAD, LOC AEREAS. AS PER NATIONAL NEWS PAPRES 25000 DEATHES, THOUSANDS INJURED AND HOMELESS, SECURITY PROBLEMS TO APK GOVT IN SENSITIVE AEREAS.
 
I WOULD REQUEST FOR UNITY IN THIS CIRCUMSTANCES NOT FIGHTING OR CRITZ.
 
We use 3 addressess in Pakistan for contacts.
 
1.      Relief camp is our first camp in the affected aerea to help victoms what ever we can If we can not help we get assisstance for them, Thanks to the villagers of Paymal sharif, In Dist Batgram: By the way its not an easy access to my hom but an easy access to affected aeraa, This is the access Gop,Edhi,LOCAL RELIEF ORGANISATION,PAK Army,OVERSEASE AGENCIES,UN are using, through Mansehra and Ghari Habibullah you can go to the 6 worst affected aereas
1.   Balakot(nwfp) 
2.   Alai (Nwfp)
3.   Shangla,Alpuri (Nwfp)
4.   Muzaffar Abad and surrounding aereas(Kashmir)
5.   Bisham: (nwfp).
6.   Wadi Neelum,Jhelum (Kashmir). ( This is the place where my cousin was  on duty and still missing).
 
1.                Our relief camp address:  In Paymal sharif,  15.km from batgram Bazar(Distt batgram),  This is the handy camp "in" and "to" affected aereas, You can visit us here, And help us too if you are not in london. 
 
2.                       Our first contact office in Pakistan: Yes I did used a net cafe address, This is the business belong to me called Kiwi Net cafe this is in Distt: Swabi, 13 K.M from turbela project dam and 2 hours drive from Huipore city, If UN can set up a camp in the Tent than Why cant I use an office in my Own Kiwi net cafe??? Is there is any thing wrong with it? I think this is the same thing u must be thinking when we pakis are in Nz we drive taxi? But when we come to Pak we ashame of Taxi and can not say it openly that we drice taxi there? why ashame of your busiess or Profession? And the most important thing was I am not spending public money but saving the office money by using Netcafe, In the net cafe I do have my personal office You can Also visit us here.
 
3.                             Address 3 we using is our free of cost storage: a 40 feet container can easily fit in it and 20 people can easily live here, 4 Master bedrooms, three single rooms You can visit here and if you say the name of PANZ you can stay free for a week or If you are a victom of earthquake you can live here free for three months and you alos get free food. This is on Swabi-Top Road Just 7.Km from swabi District called People house or Haji Saif Guest-house.
 
If you have any problem of finding the above addressess please contact any nearest police station, or call me on 0300-5684178 or tell me your location I will pick you sirjee. IF YOU STILL HAVE PROBLEM THAN GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS IN KASHMIR INSHA ALLAH WHENEVER ITS POSSIBLE FOR ME I WILL BE THERE AND WOULD BE VERY INTRESTED TO SEE YOUR JOB THERE.
 
MR GRUMPHY G.S NEVER ASKED FOR ANY FUNDS TO BE TRANSFERED TO HIS PERSONAL ACCOUNT AND PANZ NEVER DO THAT G.S ASKED FOR TEAM AND THIS IS THE RIGHT OF EVERY ONE TO GIVE THEIR SUGGESTIONS AND THAN THE DECISION IS MADE BY THE MAJORITY, OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK AT THE EX-STATEMENTS OF G.S PANZ AND SHOW ME IF ANY WHERE HE EVER SAYS FOR THE FUNDS TO BE TRANSFERED TO HIS PERSONAL ACCOUNT? THOUGH G.S GOT ACCESS TO THE FUNDS ACCOUNT BUT WHAT ABOUT ALLAH DON'T FORGET WE HAVE TO FACE HIM ONEDAY, SO YA REMEBER ALLAH WHEN YOU MAKE ANY FALSE ALIGATIONS ON ANY ONE? THAN YOU WILL THINK FOR A SEC. PLEASE COME WITH SOME POSSITIVE SUGGESTION AND PLANS AND WRITE IN FULL DETAILS OF YOUR AEREAS SO I CAN TRY FROM MY PERSONAL SOURCES NOT FROM PANZ, AND CAN VSIT YOU IN KASHMIR WITH SOME HELP,THOUGH WE ARE PLAINING INSHAALLAH SOON WE WILL BE HAVING A CAMP IN KASHMIR IF I AM ABLE TO GET SOME AID FROM MY CONTACTS. THE MOST OF THE FUNDS OF PANZ HAD BEEN TRANSFERED TO PAK PRESIDENT ACCOUNT FOR RECIEPT REFER TO SOHNI DHARTI OR PANZ WEB, THOSE FUNDS WILL BE USED IN KASHMIR AND NWFP INSHA ALLAH.
 
DO NOT CONSIDER THAT KASHMIRIES ARE ALONE AT THIS HARD STAGE FOR US ALL THE SAME LIKE HUMAN BODY IF YOU FEEL PAIN IN FINGER?HAND?FEET?HEAD OR HEART? ITS PAIN AND OUR BODY FEEL IT KASHMIR,PUNJAB,NWFP,SINDH,BALOCHISTAN ARE LIKE THOSE PARTS OF BODIES.
 
MAY ALLAH TEACH US AND HELP US ALL.
 
IMTIAZ KHAN
G.S PANZ FROM NORTHERN PAKISTAN  

1 comment:

msmasood1 MSN said...

With due respect, please calm down and read the following   1- I have no hater agaist you but I still say you are not giving correct information "read my facts sheet" I still say as per Govt releases the damage in kashmir is more than NWFP I will try to send you web pages of facts sheets from different agances to prove my point of view. 2- If you are working in NWfP its good they are our brothers and sisters and you are right you can not work in all the areas but as a G. Secretory your choice of working should not be at your will its the Panz who have to decide where to work and where not if you are working there at the advice of Panz you are doing excellent job but if you are working there at your own choice and will then you have to prove why you prefer to work in NWFP first. 3- My friend I have a very long list of deaths in Muzafarabad "friends and relatives" but I don't discuss it here becaz I don't need sympathes logically I am human being I can not stay away when my friends and relative dies my wife's cousin who was my neighbouror he went to Bagh with all his family to meet his father he never came back I broke the lock of his house with tears in my eyes you can understand such situation if you are in Pak, so question is not this who lost what and where question is this why we lose truth, why we justify our actions? why we care for personalities and not for truth.   4- I appriciate your criticism I respect your words you can state even more bitter words for me Im not obove the law but remember when ever you will give correct infomation and go for truth I will be with you and if I don't know what is truth then i trust you and be with you till i discover the truth. I check your camps in my way just to prove your truth, Im sorry for my straight forward words but I don't know the art of Hypocracy thnks