Tuesday, November 1, 2005

Change the administration and have the money

Devil 1........I told you he is a very cowered man he can not bear the pressure he will announce some silly thing and he has done "money will go to the prsident fund" shit bulshit he will repent on in future, earthquake never come every day.
 
Devil 2........Still we got chance money is not yet transfer to any account try to change their mind involve some moulvis and elders to get the money.
 
Devil 1.........He was ready to do as we preplanned  but some other people has changed his mind.
 
Devil 2........do something change his mind or try to become president before he deposit money in any account.
 
Devil 1.........Its a good suggestion change the president, Tressurer, secretary everything and have the money thanks Devil 2 I try to apply your plan.
 
 

2 comments:

بـــلاجی MSN said...

To, TallyIntenatianl1 Please have look in Sohni Policies, before writing such a article, Sohni Dharti appreciate your time , but one mistake, your article become worthless We hope you will understand . Thank you

msmasood1 MSN said...

Dear Billa Gee   You are doing great job by allowing people to say their opinion Panz website is not good they never allow everybody to say his opinion, they witheld one of my message, I suggest Billa Gee please don't be pressurized you have to fight a war for truth, I personally allow every body to say anything about me calls my name curse me if you feel satisfied in this way I will never mind and always appriciate your words, I personally try my best not to heart anybody directly I don't name anybody but some time it is a need of my article to mention some chair or chairman I will be more careful in future but please don't stop people to say their feelings you are a good honest man nd I expect good courage from you, People want to use you and your website but upto now its a free site and it should remain free I give you gaurantee you will be the winner ............thanks