Friday, November 18, 2005

Panz accounts ( Billa.G)

Dear Billa.G.
 
Thank you for your concerns about the accounts. Though its not the time for these things but just for your informations....
 
By the time I was leaving Nz I had tellied the accounts and transfered it the Panz Treasurer in a Panz cabinet meeting (Joint secretary,my self, Shahid Azad,and Panz one executive also attended). President and Vice President were unable to attend due to masroofiyat. I also have the copy of the accounts till date. while a copy has been issued to the Treasurer, President, Joint secretary and Vice President.
 
It were not include
 
00...Panz deposit  Cheques as it were deposited to Panz accounts
 
0...and Panz direct credits made by people by their own to the panz account by Cash..
 
But It does include
 
1.    Panz donations from stalls in Central,Northern, and western aereas ( If you remeber I also posted the 1st fridays donations copy to Sohni dharti). All transfered to Treasrer with details of different locations and amounts with dates.
 
2.   All the coin boxes in central, North,West were registered and the locations list were given to the trearur.
3.  All the deposits cash donations to panz office receipts issued were transfered to Traesurer.
4.  I also registered the recipts books in the file and issued to different persons with Recipts book numbers in central.west and north, And persons details were registered. Its include the $ 20 vouchers recipts and also the Association Recipts books. These all informations were handed over to Treasrer. 
 
The above six collection methods were used for donations of funds untill I was there.
Yes about the accounts of South I did not had any informations neither it were registered at my office at any time when I was there, But I were told that Panz President has all the details and informations about the south Akl accounts and all uptodate.
 
As from the informations Panz Treasrer later on transfered all the accounts to President of Panz. 
 
Hope this will clerify your concerns. When the time for the accounts comes I am sure that It will be done.
 
thank you
 
imtiaz
 
 
   

No comments: