Sunday, November 20, 2005

Yes Sir I will

He drink and uses 1\4 liter olive oil and 6 tin of halal sharab every day, sit down his easy chair receive telephone in this way.....hello....yes I will write today yes I will support personal secretary don't worry "Daku" Bhai. After getting the message he opened internet and start writing this way ......... my personal secretary is very good he is very hard working he is very caring he is very genious he is highly literate he is truthful and dutiful he is very responsible I been working with him and saw him never doing any mistake I appeal to the community to appriciate his work he is a vo-lun-teer he is not servant of anybody but he is working for me free of cost I love him and I suggest the community also love him I recommed his name for next year Nobel prize. After writing this he call his personal secretary ....hay don't you see how much yu cast me .......its not a easy job to fight for you remember you are nothing ......hay are you comming to me tonight?  yes sir I will .......

No comments: