Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Facts sheet from Jang News paper, foreign minitery,unicef,world bank

I m here giving the fact sheet from different reliable resouses for the consultation and information of anybody who want to know the facts of earthquaks you can confirm it from the web pages of Jang news paper, foreign Minitery, Unicef and world bank.
 
dated 09-011-05  the foreign minitery of Pakitan projected following information
 
Number of deaths both AJk and NWFP=86000
Number of injured..................................=100000
Number of affected................................= 2.5 millions
 
dated 02-11-05 federal relief commissioner given following details
Number of deaths totle=73276
number of injured .......=69260
number of villiges destryed in Kashmir =1975
nuber of villiges destryed in Nwfp = 780
90% infrastructure of Muzafarabad and Balakoot destryed and 8 thousand school destryed in Kashmir
 
Dated 01-11-05 Unicef released following information
In Azad Kashmir and NWFP 17000 school children died
 
dated 31-10-05 World band released following information
2666 km area is affected in Kashmir while 1471 km in NWFP 3680 school in Kashmir while 3517 in NWFP
 
This is not my information I can prove it anywhere at any stage through web pages of mentioned agences. The deta shows G. Secretory of Panz giving false information based on self made and projected in his own way I m not agaist his work but his information which is not correct.

5 comments:

gspanz20051 MSN said...

Sala.     Thank you, Insha Allah I will come to Nz with the informations from Govt of NWFP, who knows well as its happend here. About the Kashmir yes I will come with the Aid agencies reports who works there. By the way the persons who are missing since 8th of October 2005, still not confirmed dead by central or other agencies. I will do some work now and close this topic untill I come to Nz with real facts.      My kind request again to come with your real I.ds. After this statement If any one comes with false I.ds or not enough info, He will not get a reply from me.   Thank you   Allah negahban.   imtiaz Khan 

grumpy-voice MSN said...

Mr G.S   KHASYANI BILLI KHAMBA NOCHAY   ID are not that important. Providing right information to public from a personel of a reputed organial is your duty. If any one from the community pick you up on that false information that is their right. They dont have to issue personilsed statements with their info and ID's. I dont expect any reply from yourself. Community will assume that you dont have any logical answer on that critique or you dont care about them. I have done my research on the facts and figures from Massod statement and these are correct. Rather than sticking to your wrong information you should apologise to public. I am ready with my group if you like to take this matter ahead. It will be a good excercise for the forthcomming elections.   Good Luck   Note:  Thanks Massod Saab for highlighting that issue and bringing the right info to the message board.  

msmasood1 MSN said...

Sir,   You are well come the day your information would be more reliable and better than mine I will never hasitate to agree with you, the issue of missing people is in both side "NWFP and Kashmir" more area of kashmir is affected in earthquake so more people are missing in Kashmir, I have no problem with Idenity sir, I never hide it, feel free to ask what you want to know about me. thanks

atta4636 MSN said...

Dear masood and imtiaz   i think its worthless discussion . what u both people want to prove .i think no one has right to mcoment on imtiaz as we havent sent even a single penny to him. and sorry to say masood bhai i dont know in which camp you are working where u have 24 hrs internet access . so both of u should concentrate on your work instead of collecting information as at the end you will come with the total death toll which is just a sad news whether it happened in Kashmir or nwfp.

msmasood1 MSN said...

with due respect I m not criticising anybody including you but Im just answering his questions and yours, If you ask where Im teaching I have to answer, in the same way if he is asking "what is about missing people I have to tell him to the best of my Knowledge" Sir, for your kind information and necessary action too Im living in Kashmir "Mirpur"  this city and its adjacent areas are full with migrants of affected area so many people have come here from Muzafarabad, Bagh and othere areas, so Im not going far awy from my city, in the morning I teach here and from 12.45 to 400 Pm I teach at Govt commerce college jhelum, thnks