Saturday, November 5, 2005

I still remember you

Some people do politics with friends and think their friends are too dull to understand their hypocracy they try to make excuses and logic for their actions and think their friends will accept it I wana qoute here one example once I parked my car with one of my trusted friend and came back to Pak in my absence he sold my car to a car machanics in few dollars, on my arrival back he told me that my car became useless and he disposed it of to a machanics free of charge when I consulted the machanics he told me that he has bought it form my friend and then my friend went with him in post office to assist him in transfer letter. My friend is still satisfied that his excuse is more reasonable and machanic is lying, he is a very respectable position holder in one of organization in Auckland. The question is this why people do like this can we put them in the category of good people? should we criticize their action and try to mend their ways one thing I always found in my life that people who do like this always do it with so many people and they always have more public relationing and friends. One of my friend came from Australia he was a very smart quy but when he got a strong hold in Newzealand he started laughing at me and my austerity and forgot the days when I gave him shelter and support sooner he started his own bussiness and started behaving as landlords of Pakistan I was a witness of his bad days so he don't wana carry on any relation with me I still remember one day he wana take some interview at K. Road for job I took him over there after interview we both went into a adult shop and he bought some private material for his use and requested me not to tell anybody ,  now he is a king of Aucklnad and nobllest of all and I am sue if I go to him he will refuse to recon me, their are so many other names I am remembering here on my Eid day I remember them I still love them and ready to accept their excuses.

No comments: