Thursday, November 3, 2005

Shahid Azad= 1/2 PANZ

Its very easy to sit in the rooms write and do nothing els just critisize those who are the real founders of Modern PANZ. Shahid Azad is the one who destryed old politics and kursiism of PANZ and showed the people of Auckland how to serve the community, He changed the system of PANZ though he is not the meber of the PANZ cabinet but still doing more than cabinet on his own costs. He is suffering for the Paki people from the last three years. Shame on the people who can think in the wrong way about him, these are the people whose own minds are full of curuption, the curuption is inside their blood and every one knows them what they did to Pakistan? Now they came to Nz but they will never suceed as they did in Pakistan. They have no courage to show their I,D and come face to face. Every one got the freedom of say, My say was to send a team here as from my experiance here I know that the President of Pakistan can not go door to door to distribute money or Army can not do it on thier own as they got their own reposibiltiy and the rest are luteeras who are sucking the blood of their brothers and sisters. I swaer to Allah that when I was doing shoping for the quacke victoms I saw the Unicef tents for sale in the Marckets of Pakistan. I swear to Allah when GOP said that no tents available here on the same day I my self found tents and bought it in 2 hours. I swaer to Allah that local Nazmeen stored the needs tents,blankets which were sent for the victoms. I trust Army and the President But I do not trust for a single sent on the rest of the GOP. If the contaners are sent to the President is the President is going to distribute it or the People of Pakistan??? Who do u think are better to distrubute it? Pak people or PANZ cabinet members who made the effots to collect it?

Billa.G the opinion of Azad or mine are not wrong you can not say its wrong unless its proved wrong.Every one has their own thinking, We trust the system and members of PANZ but I do not trust the system of Pakistan though the President and the Pak-Army is very honest but it will go through proper channel and GANDAGI is at the end. As the people who live in western countries they learn few things there and in pakistan the people are far from learning those things, thats called social work,honesty,antycuruption,huminity,dard,help,efforts.
I also understand the opinion of the PANZ President he wants to save and get away from the GANDAGI of the people of PAk in NZ who will dirt him later on thats why he wants to get rid of these funds and transfer it asap to GOP.Though he also knows what will happen. On his place his thinking is not wrong I will not say its wrong but we are standing at different places and experiancing different situations My thinking is different from him I will save a child than save my name in NZ at the end we will answerable to Allah not to the people of Pa in NZ>remember that always. I know what will the people say and saying but Allah is watching all He will punish those are wrong and will help those who are honest in their missions. 
I still stand on my own opinion, I will prove it that not a single sent of Nz donations will be spent on the children medical or tents and blankets which they need now when they are dieing for this.. Those money wil be spend later on on the construction of houses,schools etc and you know well Billa g that what happen in Pakistan Cheque issue from Islam Abad Rs 1000000.00 and when its reach to Batgram or Alai it will be Rs 1000.00 the counslars and parlimentarinas are well tarined there to take 3 zeros out. that ad would have been distributed by now and some children might have been saved as my ad is gone directly to those areas I do not need any help from PANZ now I will carry on as far as I can afford and Allah willing. I cant belive it the minds of the some crem people of pakis in NZ what they read and what they make it?
Hadis Sharif: Our Prophet (PBUH) said jhoota aadmi woh hain jo har suni sunaiee bat ko baghair tahqiq ke aagain bayan karta rahain.
 
I can not belive it how the people got access to the Panz President informations the confidential discussions of between me and the President of Panz is on the headlines on the sohnidharti, I am realy fedup any way and ready for resignation as soon I arrive in Nz but before this I would like to discuss this with community.
Currently I am using my Business place and a guest house in pakistan for PANZ office and storage.
While I registered the PANz Camp in affected aerea ( Panz camp under the banner of PANZ and the flag of New Zealand in a Tent in Paymal Sharif district Batgram) The next camp will be in Balakot and Ghari habibullah to cover that aerea and villages near Muzzafar Abad.)with with Pak-Army and they recived all the informations and were very happy that first New Zealand ad camp was made in the affected area. I also adivsed that we are transfering the cash money to President fund as soon as the decision finalised. The pak Army appriciated the Pakiwis efforts.
May Allah give hearts,hosala and eeman to the politicians as its given to the President of Pakistan or Pak army.
 
Imtiaz Khan
G.S PANZ
from: Pakistan         

No comments: