Wednesday, November 2, 2005

I Salute Billa Gee

I salute sohni Dharti to give me a platefarm to express my thoughts, we are human beings we all have mistakes wrong deeds and greedy approaches if some body criticise us and takes us before a mirror we should mend our ways instead of stopping him from writing if we are a muslim we have to give right of opinion to others this is what  my prophet did and advocated when people asked tell us what we need to do if some body put a negative criticism mudslinging my Prophet told  historic words "People listen to my words you can make wrong alligations, can project self made Ideas even you can fight with God or call a day as night but remember only truth will exist you can not deny the truth, kill the truth or hide the truth" So if we are honest truthful and possitive minded why we are afraid of others and their opinions we should well come eveybody and try to clear our position in a sincere way.  Billa Gee is doing great job I have courage to say if his free website was not there the money would never go to President fund he paved the way by allowing people to give their views I salute him and all other truthful people should do the same becaz now time has come when greedy and negative forces will pressurize him to stop or change his policy.

2 comments:

j_iqbal_h MSN said...

and i salute you too as wel u will understand what we have to do right time for our friends and family who there are in pak we need to do some think more for tham we dont need fighting with eachother you know brother thanks dear, sir

بـــلاجی MSN said...

Thank you , Masood and Roofi I am humbled by your generous words about me and Sohni Dharti, if it was not Masood, I did not know about pay $50 and get $100 receipt, if it was not you guys these funds were going to NGO rather then GOP, Sohni Dharti don’t press  anyone, but truth has its own presser, truth may come slow but it always gets to its destinations, this is one of the draw back of our community that we shy away from criticism, we can not be all true, we are human we meant to make mistake, Almighty have given a unique ability to learn from mistake, hardest thing is to admit that we were wrong Polices of Sohni Dharti are not hidden, Please stick with it, you don’t have be agree with me, I participate in Sohni Dharti as member , I only be come Administrator if some thing is go against Sohni Dharti Polices,