Sunday, August 10, 2003

I Would Like TO Help For New Pakistani Immigrant to NZ

I am Nekki Ram and have been living here in Auckland since past 14 years and have been observing carefully. How many communities have come and gone, i feel none of them has made a movement in helping new students aand pakistani's trying to settle down in this country.  I am today announcing that all the pakistani students who have come on student/work visa, and if their visa has been expired i may be able to help if they want to get permanent residence or have a refuge case undergoing here on any conditions.  All the people who want refuge case eg: shiya refuge status, ahmadey status or political problems, pakistan people party, pakistan muslim league or christian problem and kashmir political problems, i will guide them in what case they should apply for, all free of charge and would help them by all means.  I have been helping people since last 15 years.  My name from Khan has become to Nekiram but i am not going to get out from my goodwork i am doing for other people.  World is jealous about it and let them be.  Here every person is trying to become a community president but none wants to help a pakistani.  Now no one can stop Nekkiram from jumping in the feild and helping others.  Any person who wishes to contact me can do so by e-mailing me and at a good time i will meet them in person.  I am not interested in money.  The great Allah has given me alot of things.  All these things will be private and i am not a political person and have no interest in community.  If i have to spend my personal money for helping someone i would love to do so.
 
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
COMMUNITY LEADER MURDABAD
 
Yours Own Brother
Nekki Ram.

1 comment:

بـــلاجی MSN said...

It always good see that some one offering his time and money for benefits of community, no one will stop you from helping other One thing I could not under stand “COMMUNITY LEADER MURDABAD” instead of this you should join the community force and working together with community would be the best approach , and NEKKI KAR DARIYA MAIN DAL