Friday, August 29, 2003

NEKKI RAM DECIDED AND WANTS PEACE WITH JEERABLADE AND IMRAN LOHAR

Brothers and Sisters,
I NekkiRam have read all the comments on me from Imran Lohaar and Jeerablade.  I agree with them about all my past mistakes and i think Imranlohaar and Jeerablade know this from long time but now i am willing to serve the community from my heart and have no intention for any kind of fraud.  Please let me serve my community.  I got 4 calls for the finance company that i have opened and i already approved for 3 people. The left over will be approved quickly this week.  Pray for my well being and that i keep on serving the community like this.  I understand that the community leaders are very jealous of me.  I personaly invite and look forward in meeting with Jeerablade and Imran Lohaar if they are willing to help me in anyway. 
About the refugee case's.  I have got 2 applications and i will lodge their case within this week. Contact me if you need any help. 0272512754
 
God Bless Pakistan Community Members
COMMUNITY LEADERS MURDABAD
NEKKI RAM ZINDABAD (Nekki Kar Dariyaa Mein Daall)

No comments: