Sunday, August 24, 2003

JEERA BLADE SAY'S - NEKKI RAM close your Finance CO.

Dear Member's
 
After reading about this finance company started by Nekki Ram.  I was very dissapointed by this act.  He is such a bad person among our community.  He deserves a hiding. I am in Australia otherwise if i was in NZ i would have got in a rumble with him.  Imran Lohar had written all truth about his life.  He realy doesnt have money to pay off his house rent and bills.  I liked Imran's article very much. I also request other community members to share their remarks on Nekki Ram. I have talked to a couple of friends of mine from Auckland and found out that these days Nekki Ram has got his hair curled and is diving for CO.OP. Taxis.  The owner of this company is bobby and he is from fiji. I am also trying to contact him.  My friends also told me that before he was driving taxi for Alert.  The owner of Alert at that time was Janta.  He has to still pay a weeks rent due for taxi, which is $400.  He had never even contacted him ever since.  Since that day onwards he had stoped giving his cars to Pakistani people.  We all get the remark on whole pakistani community and he is spoiling our name as whole on his actions.  Tommorow he will leave as he gets his citizenship and all the pakistanis will get a bad name from his frauds and actions.  I request Nekki Ram to stop all this bullshit and try to become a good man, but Nekki Ram you are very stupid.
 

No comments: