Friday, August 22, 2003

NEKKI RAM's FINANACE COMPANY Phone-0272512754

NEKKI RAM'S FINANCE CO.
Call Now - 0272512754
 
 
Dear Brother's and Sister's
I, Nekki Ram have opened my own finance company.  All you people can call me on my mobile and get your loans approved online.  I will also consider loans for people who have bad creditabilty with no special conditions that they have to face.  This finance company is for only you, Muslim and Pakistani people.  There will be no interest charged on this, it will be just the muslim way to help you.  All the new student's and immigrant's who require help to pay off their education and settlement fee's are welcome to call me any time.  If someone wants to be married they can also get a loan from me for additional help and can latter on slowly return me the money. There is only one condition that is applied for these two particular people,  Imran Lohaar and Jeera Blade.  The special condition is that they can not apply for a  loan.
NEKKI RAM ZINDABAD
             COMMUNITY LEADER MURDABAD
                                               PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

No comments: